High School students (grades 9-12) must meet the following requirements for graduation set by the PR Department of Education and Wesleyan Academy.
• 4 units Spanish (1 unit for every year in P.R.)
• 4 units English
• 4 units Social Studies
• 4 units Mathematics**
• 4 units Natural Sciences***
• ½ unit Bible for every year of attendance 9th-12th
• ½ unit PE 9th-11th
• ½ unit Basic and Excel in 9th
• ½ unit Health in 9th
• ½ unit Microsoft Office in 10th
• ½ unit Personal & Social Development
- Community Service Requirement: Students in Grades 9-12 are required to fulfill community service, outside of the Academy, for every year of attendance.
9th grade – 9 hours per semeste
10th grade – 10 hours per semester
11th grade – 11 hours per semester
12th grade – 12 hours per semester
* Transfer students are evaluated individually.
** Fast Track Math courses are honors courses. Fast Track students are one year ahead of their peers.
***Chemistry and Physics are honors courses.